50mm Drainage Cell
Drainage Cells or Grass or Gravel Porous Pavers
50mm EcoRain/Eco-rainwater Drainage Cells or Grass or Gravel Porous Pavers EcoRain/Eco-rainwater® 50mm Drainage Cell is a plastic cell structure designed for the creation of permeable grass/gravel areas subject to pedestrian and vehicular traffic, it is lightweight, easy to install and with excellent high strength interlocking system.
The cell structure provides high load bearing capacity and real containment of soil mix / gravel to create a permeable surface, due to its unique three dimensional design, it can withstand heavy traffic for parking lots without traditional problems associated with permeable paving such as overheating and compaction of the root zone.
The system can be used for storage, dispersion of cold or heat, reducing hydrostatic pressure for high water table and for filtration of rainwater as well as filled grass or gravel as porous pavers.
The sub-base requirement for EcoRain/Eco-rainwater ® permeable paving is normally less than the sub-base required for concrete or bitumen paving systems, the large panel size supplied in preclipped format makes installation quick and easy for unskilled labour.
- Strongest and best clip product in the market.
- Very high compressive load bearing capacity up to 283.90 tons/m2
- EcoRain/Eco-rainwater 50mm Cell Structure allows for three dimensional vertical & horizontal root growth.
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage & root growth after backfill & compaction.
- Cells can easily be cut to required size.
- Easy to store and install and comes in pre-clipped panels of 1.00 x 1.20 panels.
- Environmentally friendly made from selected Recycled Polypropylene.
- Also available in Virgin HIPP if required.
- Light weight and easy to install no need for heavy machinery or skilled labour.
- Creates permeable surface and reduces heat or cold.
- Reduces Stormwater runoff rate if used as permeable grass or gravel pavers.
- Complies with Water Sensitive Urban Design