EcoRain/Eco-rainwater Clips FROM ECORAIN/Eco-rainwater Systems
Over several years Engineers have asked “how do you join the boxes together” we have now come up with the answer to this question by creating a CLIP that can join our tanks width wise as well as length wise.
The option to use these clips are:
- In the outside walls of the Modular tanks
- Everywhere to include inner walls before a new row of Modular tanks is installed
To facilitate this we have also created an App to calculate the number of clips needed with either option.
- Economical and easy to install, compare to cable ties or zip ties.
- Secure the tanks width and length
- Allow the installers to review with one look if the installation is evenly done.
- Allow the installer to confirm that proper installation has been done as everything will be level
- The cost saving to you are: less labor intensive and simple, effective and secure even lock of the Modular Tanks
- Using these Clip systems will allow for secure walking over the Modular Tanks during installation.
- Allow for Engineers and Architects to correctly ensure that all modular tanks will be fully butted to each other, creating a very solid lockable and stable structure, before compaction of fill around the sides of the Modular Tanks.