EcoRain/Eco-rainwater Filter Separator FROM ECORAIN/Eco-rainwater Systems
EcoRain and Eco-rainwater systems has focused over the years on supplying Modular Tanks and drainage Cells, in keeping with “turnkey” needs for developers and government.
We are now able to supply our new Separator screens to be installed ‘in situ” build manholes, before water reaches our Modular Tanks.
- Cost effective filtration system.
- We can now supply a complete system of STAINLESS STEEL screens to standard size or as specified by Engineers and Architects.
- The separator does just that, it separates gross pollution or trash from the water entering to the Modular tanks.
- It filtrates gross pollution or trash to 1300 microns.
- A secondary STAINLESS STEEL mesh screen filters water to 500 microns at the entry point before water reaches the Modular Tank.
- Only “dust like” particles smaller than 500 micron will be entering the Modular Tank therefore the water in the Modular Tank is very clean of gross pollutant or trash.
- These STAINLESS STEEL screens are supplied in many sizes for domestic and commercial needs.
- The manhole is built “in situ” therefore it is easy and simple to install with EcoRain supplying only the screens and STAINLESS STEEL runners for them.
- Easy removable screens to be clean as required.