• Onsite Stormwater Management.
• Environmentally friendly made from selected 100% Recycled Polypropylene.
• Recharges Groundwater Table through the principle of infiltration.
• Mitigation of downstream flooding.
• Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
• Economical and Low system and reduces liability issues.
• Modular Structure for design flexibility.
• Heavy load-carrying capacity.
• Supplied in Kit form for ease in transportation.
• High void surface ratio for quicker infiltration.
• Lightweight hence no heavy machinery or skilled labor required.
Tank Dimension Chart
Point Source Water Filtration
Eco Rainwater Solutions philosophy recommends Point Source filtration of water before it enters Eco Rainwater Solutions Tanks or Drainage Cells. Water filtration occurs through a permeable surface above the tank. Suspended sediments such as silt and trash remain on the surface, filtered out before water enters the system; there is nothing to clean out of the Tank.
When a catchment basin is used, maintenance is relegated to the removal of gross pollutants from the catch basin. A catch basin designed to handle the appropriate volume of water will not allow trash or large sediments to enter the tank.
Unique ERS-510 CLEAN-OUT PLATES for easy maintenance.
If required by an Engineer, Eco Rainwater Solutions Tank can be designed with cleanout/flushing points to remove any possible accumulation of sediment. The Clean-out portal has a rounded six-inch hole at the center base of the plate to accommodate a camera and high-pressure hose. Flush water through the tank by inserting a high-pressure hose through the portal on one end and vacuum it out the opposite end.
When using a Clean-out Portal, we recommend yearly inspection of the tank. If necessary, perform a flush at that time.
Single Tank Assembly
Always Install Tanks Upright for Maximum Strength and for Warranty; Evenly distribute and connect the small panels into one large panel; Next, working from one end to the other, attach a second large plate on the opposite side of the first. Once the top and bottom large plates are attached, complete the sides of the tank module.
Multiple Tank Assembly
To build a DOUBLE unit (or larger), follow the directions below, starting at “Assembly Instructions:” using the top of the existing unit as the large plate. Completed tank modules should be staged as close to the installation area as possible.
Maximum strength configuration
Improved strength obtained by a carefully designed alternative configuration, delivering maximum safety and reliability.
Featuring a modular easy-to-use configuration, Eco Rainwater Solutions is the SMARTEST Rainwater Management solution for sustainable city development.