The Navajo Nation has chosen Eco Rainwater Solutions to harvest rainwater from the roofs of Rough Rock Community School.
Rough Rock – Tse Ch’zhi – was built in 1966 as the first community-run school in the U.S. The School and the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs have chosen Eco Rainwater Solutions Tanks for the first cisterns in the area to provide 100% irrigation needs.
- The project has two 32,000-gallon cisterns designed to supply 100%irrigation water via pumps and drip systems.
- The rainwater supply runs low.
- The Tanks fill with potable water.
- LEED Silver Certification is pending approval.
- 100% recycled Polypropylene materials.
- EcoRain Tanks are wrapped with Geotextile Material &placed on top and sides with sand inside a liner to filter water.
- Local General Contractor Warner’s Landscape Company hired and worked with local Native Americans who built and operated the Cisterns.
We are Specialist in
Critical Rainwater Management
ECO RAINWATER SOLUTIONS SuDS